Wednesday Wants 4-29-15

Wednesday Wants 4-29-15

1. When it comes to mugs, I have quite the growing collection. I use them a lot for coffee and tea but can find storing them to be tricky. I have a mug tree but it only holds four and is pretty old and unstrudy after many years of use. I saw this beauty on the Urban Outfitters website and instantly fell in love. I love the color which would fit any kitchen and more importantly, it's space! This thing can hold all my mugs and more! Definitely will be picking this up next paycheck,
2. Bracelets have been my least loved jewelry pick for ages. I seem to have pretty boring metal or black ones that I never feel inspired to wear. These little gems from H&M are too cute to pass up. I love that they are simple in design but so colorful. I can definitely see myself reaching for these during the summer!
3. I love me a pair of gladiator sandals. The look, the comfiness of them just has my heart. I never have been able to track down a good black pair to add to my all brown collection. These from Forever 21 are perfect because not only are they black but they are in a low price range and aren't too decked out with studs or a crazy design.
4. I picked up my first Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the Sephora sale last week and boy did I not know what I was missing! These pencils are amazingly pigmented and not drying like other matte lip products tend to be! I have the color Dragon Girl but this peachy color is one I will be adding to my collection and handbag this summer for sure!
5. Tarte is one of my favorite beauty brands, especially when it comes to blush. I have never gotten my hands on their foundations before and am thinking that was a mistake. This full coverage Amazonian clay foundation has rave reviews. I have seen the lovely Lily Melrose use it and her skin looks so perfect after, I decided enough is enough and I need to pick this beauty up quick!
These are all the things I've had my eyes on this week! What have you been lusting over lately? I would love to hear in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment