Vacation Makeup: Lips

So I kind of dropped the ball my last few days on vacation blogging wise. I am back home now but thought I would post the last part of my vacation makeup series. I'm sharing today the few lip products I brought with me on my trip.
Nyx lip glosses are by far my favorite so I packed four different kinds. My favorite the butter glosses in colors Eclair and Angel Food Cake. I also packed my Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams in Istanbul and Stockholm. These colors are some of my favorites for being so versatile on different skin tones (pale and tan for me).
Then I decided to only bring three of my MAC lipsticks. I brought all pinks because I tend to only reach for pink lip products when on holiday (no clue why, it just happens!). I packed from left to right, Saint Germain, Viva Glam Nicki, and Chatterbox.
I hope you enjoyed this series of posts on my blog. Let me know in the comments below what your tavel makeup essential is! I would love to read your responses! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Love NYX Products, they are so good for how inexpensive they are too! Great post :)
    Jen | jennifer's journal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I love them more than some of my high end lip glosses! Thanks Jennifer:)

      Delete