April Playlist

Hey guys! I'm back from quite the blogging hiatus and thought sharing my monthly playlist today was a good transition back! April was a pretty crazy month for me, I started two new jobs and adjusting to a busier schedule took a lot more energy than I anticpated, therefore my blog suffered. I think I have it worked out for now and hope to put more love into the baby that is neonjenn:)
April, music wise was fantastic. I got to see both Father John Misty and Vance Joy live, which were both so great. 
I honestly listened to this playlist a lot this month and am happy to share it with all of you!
I rewatched the first three seasons of Girls a couple weeks ago, so you might notice a lot of the music like Fleet Foxes and Robyn is from the show. Such a great soundtrack Lena uses! I have quite a bit o indie music classics on here like Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley and No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses. Hope you enjoy! What music have you been listening to this month? I would love for you to let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am having issues with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete