Wednesday Wants XVII

Wednesday Wants XVII

This H&M T-Shirt really caught my eye in the men section of the store the other day. Sadly, they didn't have any left besides the one on display in the window but that doesn't stop me from wanting it! I'm currently on vacation in Palm Springs, CA the location of the Coachella music festival so this tshirt only seems fitting for me to have! I love me the Coachella Valley!
Eye cream is a new staple to my beauty regime, but one I have been really enjoying. The drugstore one I have now works pretty well but I would love to explore my higher end options. This First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy is a favorite of Fleur De Force that I have been wanting to get my hands on lately.
NARS foundations are some of my favorite in my collection. When I saw they released the new All Day Luminous Foundation I knew I wanted to try it. I did sample it on my hand and it seems pretty full coverage and a little goes a long way. I will definitely be picking this up when my beloved Sheer Glow runs out.
I've always had a love for animal themed fashion pieces. Sweaters with puppies all over it or something more simple like these rings from Forever 21. I love the simple design with the cat face and fish cutouts. So cute and easy for everyday wear.
Lastly, these jelly shoes from Forever 21 take me back to my childhood. I definitely owned a few pairs of jelly sandals in the 90's and am in love with the fact that they are making a comeback. Not only do I love these throwback designs but also the mint color is just too retro not to pick up! Hello favorite shoes of the summer!
Let me know in the comments below what you think of these items I have my eyes on this week. Do you love or hate any of these products? Also what are you lusting over lately? I would love to hear what you all think! Thanks for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment