Wednesday Wants XVI

Wednesday Wants XVI
This week my eye has caught things that are pretty dark on the color spectrum!
First off are these trainers by Nike. They are the Flyknit series and I just adore them. My sister has a pair that gives me some serious shoe envy. I love the black and white contrast on the shoe and that they could be worn with anything dressed up or down.
Secondly this sweatshirt from Forever 21 totally stood out to me today. It is my favorite color black and states the words Puppies Love Me. I just think it's really cute and would be fun to wear on lazy days. Also you can't beat Forever 21's prices!
Thirdly, is another workout based item. LuLu Lemon is a brand I have never tried but I do love their stuff. I love these leggings especially because they are so high wasted. I love not having to pull leggings up or a tshirt down to cover the tum duirng a workout so these pants are definitely a do for me.
NARS is one of my favorite makeup brands of all time. This Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl is a super bright red lip that I think is just stunning. The main reason I want it really though is because it's rumored to be Taylor Swift's favorite red lipstick...
Lastly is this lovely necklace from Forever 21. I love the simplicity of this necklace that sits higher on the neck and has small geometric shapes on the end. It's a lovely piece that would add a nice touch to a night out's outfit.
These are the wonderful things I am lusting after this week. Let me know what you have your eye on in the comments below! Talk to ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment