Vacation Makeup: Skincare and Haircare

Hey Guys! A new series I thought I would do while I'm on vacation in California is the beauty items that I brought along with me. I always love what's in my makeup bag videos, so I thought this was a good way of doing it in a written form!

I'm starting off with the basics, skincare and haircare. Since I am on vacation for 2 weeks, mind I did bring a few more items than I normally might.

Starting with skincare, I brought my new found deodorant love that is Degree Dry Spray and to keep smelling fresh, I packed my favorite holiday scent the VS Pink Beach Spray.

To keep my skin soft and from drying out I packed my two favorite moisturizers. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer for daytime and the Cera-Ve PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion for nighttime.

My trusty Trader Joe's Micellar Cleanser Wipes made the trip to help breakdown my makeup at bedtime. As for the morning, I bought a baby bottle of my favorite Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub. Last but not least my current eye cream, the Olay Fresh Effects Bright on Schedule was included to keep the bags away!
For my hair, only three products made the cut. I find too much product really weighs down my hair so the less the better. My two ride or die's by It's a 10 I had to bring along were the Silk Express Miracle Silk Smoothing Balm and Miracle Leave in Plus Keratin. I also brought along a mini Redken Control Addict Hairspray incase I felt like being fancy and curling my hair!
I hope you liked this type of post and keep your eyes peeled the next couple of weeks for the rest of the series! Let me know in the comments below, what are your vacation skincare and haircare essentials? Thanks for reading!

2 comments: