Vacation Makeup: Foundation and Concealer

Hey guys! Today's post is continuing on my Vacation Makeup series with foundations and concealers I brought along for my trip.
For starters I brought along two different primers. First is my travel size Smashbox Photo Finish Green Primer. This is great for reducing redness I get from my inevitable sunburn. I also packed my newly found love that is the Maybelline Pure BB Cream. I love this product for days I don't want to use a full face of foundation to cover up unevenness in my skin.

As for foundations, I stuck with my trusty NARS Sheerglow for nights I want fuller coverage and my MAC Face and Body for days I want to keep it light. Face and Body to me is the best vacation foundation. It can be worn light like a tinted moisturizer but can also be built up to a fuller coverage.

Pretty much my whole concealer collection made this trip. I love all of them for many different reasons and since they are small figured it was okay to pack the lot. MAC's Prolongwear, Select Cover-Up and Studio Finish are my three higher end concealing champs.

I also packed my two favorite drugstore concealers, Maybelline Age Rewind and Revlon Colorstay. Both are fantastic for under the eyes!

Hope you are enjoying these posts! Let me know below what your favorite base product is on vacation? I would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment