Vacation Makeup: Eyes and Palettes

These items took up the bulk of my makeup bag this trip but are none the less very important. I mean how can one function without mascara?!
For eye bases I brought my Mac Paint Pot in Painterly and Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. Both are so long lasting and really make eyeshadow colors pop while holding them in place.'

Liquid eyeliner is one of my newer vices so I brought along two trusty ones. My ride or die Stila Liquid Liner in Brown and Milani's Eye Tech Liner in Black. Both are easy to draw with and stay in place all day. I also threw in my Anastasia Brow Wiz to keep those brows in check!

Mascaras I kept very simple with my Rimmel Scandalous Show Off and Covergirl's new Full Bloom Lash Mascara, which I just posted a review on!

As for palettes, I brought three. A little excessive but I honestly couldn't pick just one. My MAC quad with my four favorite eyeshadows, my larger MAC palette with my favorite neutral eyeshadows and two blushers, and lastly my new favorite the Lorac Pro Palette. I've used all of them but definitely will only pack one next time!
I'm thinking of doing a video or post series on what eyeshadows are in my MAC palettes, let me know below if you would be interested! Also what eye makeup do you bring when you go on holiday? I would love to read your answers! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment