Vacation Makeup: Blush and Highlighters

To continue with my vacation makeup series, I'm moving on to cheek products today. I kept it pretty minimal in this department and only brought a handful of items.
For my basic everyday powder I packed my much beloved Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, I seriously love this stuff and love it's price even more!
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit I picked because it's been my go to the past few months. I love how it works on my skin tone when I am super pale or when I have a bit of a tan. Great universal bronzer!
Also by Benefit, I packed my mini Cha Cha Tint and Sun Beam as a good liquid blush and highlight alternative. Sometimes I reach for these products if I know I'm going to be out in warm weather and want my makeup to last!
Along the same lines, I brought my old LE Cream Color Base by Mac in Tickled Pink. You can't get this product anymore unfortunately, but there are a bunch of great alternatives on the market. I love that this can be used as blush or lip color, the perfect travel friendly product!
Lastly I threw in my NARS Madly Blush. I love this blush, it's the most beautiful peachy tan color and it looks fantastic when my skin has a bit of color to it!
Let me know what you think of this series in the comments below! Also what cheek products do you pack when you are traveling? I would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment