In Full Bloom

Drugstore mascara is one cherished makeup product that doesn't let me down or dwindle my account balance. A lot of new styles come out each year and I like to test a few of them out. Covergirl's latest mascara to hit the market is Full Lash Bloom.
The packaging is typical Covergirl, big clunky bright colored plastic. It doesn't bother me but I don't think it's the most efficient way to package a product.The wand is nothing new, a plastic contraption with plastic spikes all along it's cylinder body. I do notice that if I get it too close to the root of my lashes it can be sort of painful with the spikes. Something that does disappoint since I like to get into the roots to create as much volume as possible.
The mascara itself is on the drier side when it comes to a formula. Something I actually prefer over slimey or overly wet formulas. It does need a bit of working with when using it but makes for a pretty curled and bold lash once it's put to work.
Overall, I do like this mascara. I don't know if I will repurchase it because of the trouble I can have with the wand and drier composure. I can't complain too much since I did get it half off of when I bought it though!
Let me know what you think of this mascara in the comments below! Do you love it or hate it? Are there any other drugstore mascaras you love and I should try? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could get Covergirl in the UK! It's a shame it's a drier mascara but the packaging is beautiful!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few brands in the UK I wish we could get over here to haha so I feel your pain! The packaging is cute which makes it a bit sadder that the mascara isn't so great:/

      Delete