Wednesday Wants XV

Wednesday Wants XV
My 15th edition of Wednesday Wants is throwing back to basics.
The first item I am lusting after is this lovely side table from Ikea. It's kinda weird to lust after a side table but I have a empty space in my basement that I would love to jazz up with this piece. I love the grey color, I have a nightstand in the same color that I am in love with. The storage on it is great for little nick nacks and the glass top is a unique feature.
Sunglasses are one of my favorite accessories because they can make you look more pulled together than you seem or feel (hello hangover friend). I tend to stick to unisex styles like wayfarers and aviators and think these John Lennon-esq shades are a must have for my collection. I love the blue tinted lenses and the floral arms that make this Forever 21 pair really unique. I mean can you get any more Sixties than this?!
The third item I really have my eyes or rather ears on is the new Mat Kearney album Just Kids. I have been a huge fan of Mat Kearney for almost 10 years now. His music is amazing and I know this album will not let me down. His style is really unique and I can't wait to get my hands on his 4th album!
Foundations are one of my all time makeup weaknesses. I have heard about the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foudation for ages but for some reason have never picked it up. Lately I have had major issues with red skin due to cold weather and none of my foundations feel as full coverage as I hope they would be. This from what I've seen and read is the ultimate full coverage and I can't wait to try it.
Lastly, and along the same lines as perfecting my base is the Nars Creamy Concealer. This is a raved about product and I am a sucker for a good concealer. I am almost finished with two of mine and will definitely be trying out this much loved flaw fixer. I have high hopes for this one!
These are all the things I have my eyes on this week. Let me know below if you love any of these items as well. Also what are you lusting after at the moment? Thanks for reading, talk to ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment