Wednesday Wants XIV

Wednesday Wants XIV

Wednesday Wants XIV by neonjenn18 featuring Kat Von D
My town is getting a Lush soon so I have had my eye on quite a few things I would like to splurge on when the store opens. The first is this 50 Shades of Earl Grey massage bar. Besides the amazing name, I am attracted to this product because I love earl grey tea and I have never actually tried a Lush massage bar! With the weather so weird here, It's the perfect time of the year to give my confused yet dry skin some extra buttery love.
An equestrian is something I am definitely not. However I do love to dress like one! Riding pants and boots are some of my favorite fashion items to play with and this riding jacket from H&M would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I love the navy blue quilt fabric and brown piping. It's cute and cozy and will definitely have people complementing my fashion sense and (imaginary) horse riding abilities.
Bahamas is a band I have loved for the better part of a year and was lucky enough to see live last month. Lead singer Afie is amazingly talented and I really need to get my hands on his albums. He is an artist I would prefer on vinyl so I plan on ordering all three of his albums soon, I suggest you check him out!
The Kat Von D liquid lipsticks have been raved about by beauty bloggers for ages and I am now sold. I really want to get my hands on one of these puppies and this beautiful port color is just calling my winter bird name. So lovely!
London is a city I have loved since I was little yet never had the chance to visit. Hopefully that will change soon, but until then I can keep London close to my heart with this beautiful cityscape necklace. It's from the beautiful etsy shop laonato. They make such lovely and delicate jewelry which is very reasonably priced. This necklace is so unique and definitely something I would wear with a pair of wellies.
These are all the things I've had my eyes on this week. Let me know in the comments below if you have been lusting over anything this week as well! Talk to ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment