The Liebster Award

When I saw that I was nominated for a Liebster Award I was honestly touched. The lovely EsseHearts nominated me which was so kind of her, thanks again Sharan! I love her blog and if you haven't checked it out you absolutely need to click the link above! 
I love the idea of the Liebster Award and the sense of community in smaller blogs it encourages. I am going to continue the the 11 questions format that EsseHearts went with. It calls for giving 11 random facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions the person who nominated you created, and finally nominate blogs with under 200 followers and giving them 11 new questions to answer. Alright here we go!

Random Facts
1. My favorite thing in the world is attending concerts.
2. I have a rescue Schnauzer named Brody Adam. (Indeed he is named after the actor Adam Brody)
3. I went to 12 (yes 12!) years of Catholic Schooling, but do not consider myself Catholic.
4. San Fransisco is my favorite city in the entire world.
5. However that might change if I ever get to visit London which is my dream.
6. I gave up drinking pop cold turkey about a year and a half ago. And it's the best thing I've ever done.
7. Harry Potter is my favorite book series and I re-read them every single year.
8. I have an obsession with nail polish and own 150 + bottles (it's pretty much a problem at this point).
9. Every year I vacation in Palm Springs and it is my favorite part of the entire year.
10. I love to read and am quite proud of my personal library I've built over the years.
11. I graduated from college in August and am seriously considering joining the police force in my city.

EsseHeart's Questions
1. What or who inspires you?
I'm honestly inspired by a number of things it's hard to pin point them. It varies from people, ordinary and famous, to art, music, even animals or people's actions. It depends on the situation and what I am inspired to do!

2. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
I'm really bad at choosing favorites! I really love Daniel Day Lewis, all his movies are amazing. I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Lawrence she can play so many diverse roles so well it's amazing. I also love Leo Dicaprio, Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, and Zoey Deschanel.

3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
 I love that my blog is a space where I can share all the things that interest me. I also love that blogs connect people who share similar feelings and views on things who wouldn't of normally got a chance to share about it in real life. 

4. What is your most memorable moment?
Mine happened in 2013. I was amazingly lucky enough to see two of my favorite artists in a span of 24 hours. I went to see John Mayer whom I love so very much and the next morning I woke up at  flew to San Francisco with my dad and saw Van Morrison live that evening. It was seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I also fell in love with a city I had never been before. I'm not doing the story justice here but it would be too long if I did:) I don't think anything can ever top it!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Well coming from above it would be San Francisco, but I would also maybe love to live in London or New York City.

6. What are three things you cannot live without?
This is hard but I would say books, music, and animals!

7. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be?
I am not a huge Disney fan (yes I know it's weird) but I guess I would be Merida cause she's a badass little feminist, has awesome hair and a great Scottish accent.

8. Favorite TV series?
Ah man another hard favorites to choose! I really love The OC, Weeds, The Office, Friends, Orange is the New Black, Cops, and Girls.

9. When/Why did you start blogging?
I think I started over a year ago? Something I should know but really don't! I started because I loved reading blogs and was inspired by them to share my own views, thoughts, and ideas.

10. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Oh wow. Such a hard one to choose! I don't know if I can... right at this moment I really am interested in Ed Sheeran so he would be a fun fella to meet I think:)

11. Describe yourself in three words?
Okay I'll try... Honest, Stubborn, Creative

These were great questions and really fun to answer. Now I nominate:






These 5 blogs are fantastic and here are the 11 questions I want them to answer

1.What is your favorite hobby?
2. Do you have a favorite musician or band?
3. If you could pick one last meal what would it be?
4. Favorite brand of makeup?
5. And your favorite item that brand makes?
6. One fashion trend you wish never happened?
7. Which book could you read over and over again?
8. Your favorite thing about your city or country?
9. Favorite film genre and favorite film from it?
10. Your favorite kind of posts to write are?
11. What is the most used App on your phone?

I look forward to reading these replies! Thanks again to EsseHearts for nominating me and allowing me to spread the love to the blogs above. Talk to ya soon.

6 comments:

  1. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jadiee that is so sweet of you! I will definitely check out your friends blog:)

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers! <3

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination Jenn! Really enjoyed reading your answers - you know many people would say they'd like to live in San Fran, funny how that works :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I love your blog!! and what can I say there is just something about San Fran that me and many others can't resist;)

      Delete