Wednesday Wants XIII

Wednesday Wants XIII
Statement necklace are a trend I am slowly dipping my feet into. This beautiful set by Charming Charlie is something that really caught my eye a couple weeks ago and something I would definitely dress down with a white v-neck, jeans and my leopard slip on tennis shoes. I love the contrast of the royal blue with the cerulean shade. Such a lovely piece!

Foundation brushes are one of my most beloved items in my makeup collection. I have quite a few because I seriously believe different foundations work better with different styled brushes. I've been especially fond of regular styled foundation brushes lately and this Louise Young brush seems like the super daddy of them all. I've seen Anna from Vivanna does Makeup use this alot and I'm desperate to add it to my collection!

Dusty pink has been a color I've been drawn to this year and so when I saw this sweater over at American Eagle is instantly caught my eye. I love that the inside seems to be a shearling lined inside yet not too heavy or thick on the outside. Perfect for those colder spring days!

Charlotte Tilbury is a makeup range I have heard a lot about but unfortunately haven't had access to. I just recently learned that in the US it can be ordered from Nordstrom's website! The first thing I would love to pick up is this Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette. I have seen nothing but raves about this product and am so eager to try it out! If I could look a little bit more like a silver screen siren everyday that would just be the cat's pajamas.

Yet another beauty item that caught my eye this week was this navy blue shade in the Sephora Formula X nail polish. I'm a huge fan of these nail polishes, they have amazing chip resistance and lasting power! This navy is a new limited edition shade and would be so lovely during the spring especially if it was paired with a coral or rose accent nail!

These are all the items I have had my eyes on this week. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you have been lusting after this week in the comments below! Talk to you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment