Wednesday Wants XII

Wednesday Wants XII

This week has left me with a hodge-podgy weekly wants but none the less these are things that really caught my eye!

1. First off I saw the cutest badger sweater from ModCloth over on a great blog called The Dainty Squid. I forgot ModCloth even was a thing but after reading Kaylah's lovely clothing roundup post I spent a good hour browsing their website. I came across this gem of a sweater. A freaking hedgehog on a navy sweater is a garment after my own heart.

2. I love how simple yet beautiful this gold shark tooth necklace is from J Crew. It is the charm type of jewelry I tend to gravitate towards and unlike anything I currently own!

3. In the past year I have built up quite a nice record collection. I love listening to vinyls and am so happy they are becoming more easily accessible! My main problem now is storing my records. They currently are squashed between my record player and my tv. That's fine for now but when I move out this year (hopefully) I would love this record holder from Urban Outfitters. Not only is it a brilliant yellow color but it showcases the records instead of just storing them!

4. I don't know about you guys but winter takes a serious toll on my skin, especially my hands. Last night I was in so much pain because they were raw and red from the cold weather. I love my Soap and Glory Hand Food lotion but am not sure it is quite keeping up this time of year. This Endless Glove hand lotion seems to be a little more effective and I am desperate to give it a go! Let me know down below if you have tried this and what you think!

5. Last but not least is this lovely airy, 1960's styled dress. I will be heading out to the West Coast soon (not soon enough!) and need to start picking up items to wear. My summer wardrobe is seriously lacking in volume so I have been browsing pieces to pack. This dress from Forever 21 is right up my alley. It is beautiful but not fussy. I can throw it on with sandals a floppy hat (like the model has) and be on my way!

These are all the random things I am lusting after this week. Let me know in the comments below what you have your eyes on! Talk to ya soon.


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how unique and adorable it is:)

      Delete
  2. The hedgehog jumper is so adorable! I think I have a hedgehog obsession~ That necklace has my heart though its stunning and would go with anything xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something so irresistible about the little spiky guys! and I agree it's a great neutral piece:)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is perfection! Loved this post (:

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Nicole you are so sweet:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes! I love how simple and delicate it is:)

      Delete
  5. OMG the hedgehog sweater!!! I want it so bad!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it is even on sale over at ModCloth!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh that jumper is beyond cute! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hedgehogs are just so adorable:)

      Delete