Wednesday Wants XI

Wednesday Wants 1/7/15
Hello 2015! The new year is here and I have brought back one of my favorite posts, the weekly Wednesday Wants! I feel kinda funny lusting after items so shortly after Christmas but then again Christmas left me with a number of gift cards which forces some online shopping am I right?

With it being the new year I am also very concerned about upping my skincare game in 2015. Sephora carries some fantastic brands such as Boscia that I haven't had many opportunities to try. This Konjac Sponge really stood out to me as an interesting skincare tool that I would very much like to give a go! It's made with charcoal properties which can help cleanse pores that are overtaking your skin. If anyone has tried these I would love to hear what you think in the comments below!

Statement necklaces are a trend that I have always admired but never thought I could pull off. This beautiful two toned metal necklace from H&M seems like the perfect first step in my statement necklace journey. It's not too bulky like some can be and is more simple on the design side compared to others. And for only 12 bucks it's not a wallet killer if I decided statement necklaces aren't for me after all!

A good weekender bag has been something I've chased after for years. Everyone I have come across was either the wrong size or price. Then last week I saw this brown beauty on Forever 21 and instantly added it to my wishlist. I love the faux leather look and the size are perfection. Oh and did I mention it's under 40 dollars? Score!

Continuing with skincare, I love a good mask once a week to really cleanse the skin. This Mask of Magnaminty by Lush is a fan favorite and is a mask I would love to use when my skin is having problems during that particular time of the month!

I got a few gift cards to spend at my favorite place ever known as Sephora. There is one major item I have held off from buying for probably a year now and that is the Anastasia Contour Kit. I have seen nothing but raves about this and feel like it is finally time to take the plunge and add this beauty to my collection!

Those are all the lovely items I have my eyes on this week. Let me know what you have been lusting after lately in the comments below! Talk to ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. The Anastasia Contour kit is definitely something on my list too! I recently got the Ulta Contour kit, though, and am loving it. Its cheaper and works amazing! If you haven't tried it, you should!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't had a look at the Ulta one yet, I will have to check it out! Thanks for letting me know! Would love to find a budget friendly alternative:)

      Delete