November Playlist

Well Hello there! It has been ages since I have blogged. November was not the greatest month for me health wise and it really kept me from feeling like working on anything especially my blog. I am feeling loads better now however with Christmas in the air and have a bunch of blogging and video ideas on their way!
 One thing November was a great time for was music. I listened to lots of music this month and of course thought I would share a playlist of my favorites from November. Some are old favorites I came across again this month, especially some gems from the 90's. Others are a mix of pop hits that I couldn't stop jamming to and a few indie darlings that fell into my ears. All in all I love this playlist and can say I honestly listened to it every day this month. I'm even listening to it now as I write this:)
Hope you all are well and I can't wait to be blogging and uploading more content in December! Talk to ya soon.




November Playlist
1. It's All Been Done by Barenaked Ladies
2. You're a God by Vertical Horizon
3.First by Cold War Kids
4. Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo
5.Fare Thee Well by Oscar Isaac and Marcus Mumford
6. Higher Love by James Vincent McMorrow
7. High Hopes by Kodaline
8. Ghost To Me by Youth Lagoon
9.Always by Panama
10. Blood Stutter by Handsome Ghost
11. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
12. Take Me to Church by Hozier
13. Breezeblocks by alt-J
14. Trapped (live) by Bruce Springsteen
15. And It Stoned Me by Van Morrison
16. Latch by Disclosure and Sam Smith
17. I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith
18. Criminal by Fiona Apple
19. Steal my Girl by One Directon
20. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (yep this was on October and November's playlists and I have no shame about how much I love it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment