Wednesday Wants VIII

Wednesday Wants VIII
1. This sweater may not scream fall but I am in love with it! It's from American Eagle and I just love the color blocking going on here. I especially love the last three layer (grey, white, and blush) colors. It looks so cozy and I would love to throw it on quickly with a white tee and some skinny jeans.

2. Perfume is something I have not obsessed over until recently. My Chanel is almost gone and I really want to try the Olsen twin's Elizabeth and James Nirvana perfume. From what I hear it's a beautiful unisex scent that is perfect for fall. I've never owned a rollerball either so I'm thinking of killing two birds with one stone on this one;)

3. When the weather gets colder, my skin gets redder. I've never really gravitated towards green concealers or primers before but my skin seems to be extra red this year which has me itching to try green face products! This Smashbox primer is talked highly of and I love the fact that you can get a mini sample for 10 bucks before splurging on the big papa bottle that's around 40!

4. Hats have been my new fashion statement this fall. I cannot get enough of my beautiful felt black hat from Forever 21. So when I saw this little grey number on the Urban Outfitters website I knew I had to have it. I love the worn grey color and black trim. I am also on the hunt for a ox blood colored hat as well!

5. Lastly is this beautiful tank from Topshop. Tanks can be harder to wear in the winter because many of them are summer themed. However this top is the perfect fall/winter transition top. I love the monochrome color block detail and the silky finish makes it look way more expensive than it is. It would look fantastic dressed up under a blazer or dressed down under a denim jacket!

These are all the lovely things I am lusting after this week! Let me know what you have your eye on in the comments below! Talk to ya soon.


6 comments:

  1. I had no idea the Olsen twins had a perfume? Definitely have to try that, it sounds lovely! Also I'm loving that hat! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Elizabeth and James is their fashion line that they've also made perfumes under:) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love the hat - I can imagine wearing this LOTs throughout Autumn!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it would look great with a Autumn lipstick color!

      Delete