Wednesday Wants VII

Wednesday Wants VII

Dot by Marc Jacobs has been my favorite scent this week. I got a sample of it ages ago from a Sephora purchase and just rediscovered it recently. It smells so light and airy when applied and the lasting power is quite impressive! I really want to splurge on the large bottle before I'm completely out of my sample. The bottle is a little obnoxious and I'm not the biggest fan of ladybugs but for this scent I will put up with the bulky packaging!

Oxblood or maroon is by far my favorite Fall season color. This dress by Topshop is simple yet stunning. The long sleeves and jagged hem line are unique features for a plain cotton dress. These details paired with the color make it my favorite dress I've had my eyes on this season.

Girls has to be one of my favorite shows of all time. Lena Dunham is brilliant as the main writer and actress in the show. Her character Hannah is so relatable to where I am in my life right now (college grad with no direction of what's next) which I think makes it so attactive to me. That and the hilarious writing each season. Since I do not have HBO and Netflix doesn't stream their shows (one thing that makes me endlessly sad) I have to wait to watch the show when each season is released on DVD. I've been waiting to get my hands on Season 3 and just need to let it out of my Amazon cart and into my heart.

My pair of Urbanears have been with me through thick and thin. Now they are becoming a bit thin themselves and are in desperate need of replacing. The Platan are my favorite style and this pumpkin orange color is so beautiful and unique I can't wait to stick these babies on my birthday wishlist.

Lastly is this amazing palette from Hourglass. I've played around with these ambient lighting powders in the store but their hefty price tag always left me walking away empty handed. The fact that they are in a palette now and not quite as expensive as they would be separate, makes them even more attractive to me.

That's all the things I'm wishing for this week. Let me know in the comments below what you have your eyes on as well. Talk to ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting that Hourglass palette for a while now too! It's on my wishlist but the pricetag always stops me from buying it as well haha. It is gorgeous though! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it has been hard to not put it in my basket when visiting Sephora! Hopefully Santa will put it in our stockings;)

      Delete