Wednesday Wants VI

Wednesday Wants VI
Wednesday Wants is back again! This week I have my eye on some awesome items that have come to my attention recently.

First off is this classic trench coat by H&M. I watched the lovely Sian Shutterbug's September favorites and she made me realize I definitely do need a trench in my life! This one is the perfect length and khaki color. I think it's sold out on the site but I'm hoping they will have it in stores!

Lena Dunham is one of my favorite people on the planet. I'm obssesed with her and her show Girls. I think she is really empowering for women and I love that she embraces being atypical. The fact that she has a book out now makes me very excited and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Expect a review of the book on my blog in the next few weeks!

Usually I think stars are a little too cliche for my taste. This sweater by American Eagle however is so darn cute! I think I like it because the stars aren't obnoxious and the texture of the sweater (fuzzy wuzzy) outshines the stars (no pun intended). It's a unique looking piece I would love to throw on with a simple tee and a pair of jeans on a chilly day.

I've been playing around the past week or two with nude lipstick. Usually I'm not attracted to nude lips, they just don't do it for me. However with the 90's/Jenner lip trend happening I've been more inspired to pick up some nudes. I have a few that I have become rather fond of lately and would love to add this color in Brigitte from their new Audacious range to my collection asap!

Lastly are these amazing mix of metal rings from Topshop are simple but beautiful. I love that they vary in size and finish. I tend to lean towards more industrial looking things in the Autumn time and these are a big check on my list!

Those are all the lovely things I have been browsing at this week. Let me know if there is anything special you have your eye on a well in the comments below! Talk to ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment