Wednesday Wants IX

Wednesday Wants IX

Wednesday Wants IX by neonjenn18 featuring mac cosmetics
1/ Since it is officially Fall now, scarves are a must on my wardrobe list. I have many that I love but am always on the hunt for more! This star printed one from American Eagle definitely caught my eye. I love the large bold print paired with the muted white and grey color. It would look fantastic with a pair of jeans and a jewel colored t-shirt!

2/ Floral dresses are honestly my kryptonite. I love how they can work for any season depending on the print and color. For example this beauty from Forever 21 (please excuse the strange editing I did to cut out the model!) is perfect for Fall and Winter. I love that it has some sleeves so it doesn't warrant a jacket in cooler weather. The fact that it's black with muted pink flowers also rings all my floral dress bells!

3/ I have read/seen many raves about the Sephora Formula X nail polish. I have yet to try it but really think The System kit they offer would be the perfect gateway. It comes with a base and top coat, along with any nail color from the range you want. I'm not one to shy away from new nail polish and nail care items and plan on picking this up the next time I'm in Sephora!

4/ Lip pencils are another thing I cannot seem to live without this Fall. I used to shy away from them but lately find myself gravitating towards them quite often. This lip pencil from MAC in the color Dervish is one I've seen talked up highly. It is a beautiful pink/mauve color that would work really well if you are trying to pull off the 90's/Kylie Jenner lip (which let's be real we all are).

5/ Lastly, Bath and Body Works have gone and released their Winter collection. This means serious problems for my wallet. Frosted Cranberry is not a scent I remember seeing in candle form before. I haven't got a chance to smell it yet but the packaging alone makes me want to add it to my basket pronto.

That's it for my Wednesday Wants this week. I hope you enjoyed all the things I have my eyes on! Let me know in the comments below if you are partial to any of these items or what you have your eyes on this week. Talk to ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with that candle packaging! I'm a sucker for any type of Christmas packaging haha. I also need that lip pencil in my life! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh so am I anything with cute little holiday packaging is my weakness! Glad you agree with me on the lip pencil as well;)

      Delete
  2. I used to be the same about lip liners! I love them so much now ^__^
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete