See.Hear.Read.

See
American Horror Story has always been a show that has scared the bejesus out of me. I never tuned into the first two seasons because being the scaredy cat I am, there was no way I was going to watch a show about a haunted house/asylum before hitting the sheets.
However now that AHS Freak Show has debuted, I am hooked! The storyline branches off with so many diverse and interesting characters. I am eager to see how they all connect in the overall plot.
The most exciting part to me is that the show itself is not scary! Sure some stuff is creepy or erie but nothing that makes me tremble with fear like a ghost or demon haunting. I'm glad to be enjoying a show so many have raved about over the years. However, to those who are scared of clowns, I would not suggest you tune in (due to the creepy murderous clown) if you want to keep getting your beauty rest.

Hear & Read
This week I have been guilty of not listening to much music. Music is a huge part of my life but sometimes I get so engrossed in other things that I lay off the Spotify for a while. This week instead of listening to music I have been really into playing The Sims 3. I know that seems outdated because TS4 was released but I have no way of playing it due to my owning a Apple computer and not having a Windows subscription. I'm still debating whether to run Windows on my computer to play TS4 or just wait for the Mac verison the developers promised is coming. In the meantime I'm pretty content playing TS3 and eating a cupcake;)
I have also finally made it to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in my annual HP series read. I think this book is one of my least favorites because it strays so far from a normal year at Hogwarts (call me a creature of comfort) and that has always bothered me. Well that and the fact that the movie was that weird year where the male cast didn't get haircuts.

Sorry if this week's See.Hear.Read seems a bit dull. I've been a bit under the weather since Wednesday which makes me really boring. So boring that I watched The Sex and the City movie and Clueless each more than one time this weekend. I hope you all have a better week than I have and I will talk to ya soon.

4 comments:

  1. I am so hooked on the new AHS as well! Cannot wait for the next episode! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! and I've read they have a bunch more characters to introduce this season which I'm excited to see:)

      Delete
  2. I'm such a scary cat too! my best friend told me that the show is really good! I might give a try! lol ^^ hope your week gets better :) x

    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that is so sweet:) and you should totally watch it! The story is so interesting and it's definitely not as scary as the past seasons.

      Delete