See.Hear.Read.

See
How to Get Away with Murder is a new show on ABC that premiered two weeks ago. Usually I'm not a sucker for crime dramas but this show is AMAZING! It was created by Shonda Rhimes who's behind Grey's Anatomy and Scandal both which I have seen but not watched enough of. It is set around a murder (shocker) at a law school and is full of flashbacks from present day to moments in the past. It's writing is dark and clever and the cast is well put together. Viola Davis can do no wrong and makes one bad-ass law school professor. Also the kid who played Dean Thomas in the Harry Potter films is the main character of the show! Crazy! 

Hear
This week I can not stop listening to Bahamas. He's a single artist from Canada who makes feel good indie music. Some of it's fast tempoed like my favorite Stronger Than That. He also does really chill acoustic songs, Lost in the Light is a great example. I am really drawn to his music at the moment and suggest you go take a listen too. I'm bummed he just toured near my area and I missed the show! 

Read
So I was a major fail in the reading department this week. I'm still working my way through Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I think it's because I'm also trying to catch up my reading of my Rolling Stone and Nylon subscriptions. Notice my cheeky little Hedwig set up above. Ya I'm corny, nothing new to me!
That's it for See.Hear.Read. this week. Hope you enjoyed a peek at what I've been spending some time on lately. Let me know in the comments below if you love HTGAWM (longest TV title ever) or have anything you are enjoying this week. Talk to ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment