Bright Lips in the Big Cities


I've been pretty rubbish at blogging lately but now that I'm feeling better things will get back to normal. Today's post is all about my new favorite drugstore find. I'm going to go as far as saying I think this is the BEST lip product available currently at the drugstore.

No surprise, It's a Revlon product. They seem to be pros when it comes to lip products. I've been a massive fan for ages and was pretty late to the game on these babies. The Revlon Colorburst Moisture Stain is their best product I've seen yet. I believe it's a dupe for a YSL stain but have not tested those to know how they compare. I can't imagine they are much better than these much cheaper alternatives!

It's glossy but not at all sticky. I love how creamy it is and the velvety feeling it has on the lips. Also the staying power on these puppies are impressive! They literally last all night even if you are drinking and eating. I only had to apply once when I wore mine out the other night for over 4 hours.

The two colors I have are New York Scene (a vibrant true red) and Parisian Passion (a darker berry). The Parisian Passion is by far my favorite I find myself reaching for it all the time. Both are beautiful colors for Fall! I highly suggest these products and am definitely going to pick up more myself! Talk to ya soon.

6 comments:

  1. The Colorburst Moisture Stains are amazing! Parisian Passion is one of my favourite shades too :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are awesome! I deff need to pick up more shades:)

      Delete
  2. I have been reading so many good things about this ones!! the color pigmentation looks amazing! ^^ I'm gonna try to pick some soon! <3
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is definitely impressive! I highly suggest you try them:)

      Delete
  3. Saw these in store and was intrigued! They sound really promising, and the longwearing claim is really tempting me! The shades you have are really lovely too. x

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are fantastic Sheri you should try them! Thank you:)

      Delete