Wednesday Wants IV

Wednesday Wants IV

Hey Guys! Today I have my 4th Wednesday Wants to share! With Fall in full swing these days I'm lusting after some fall favorites.

The first thing I have my eye on is the Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream. I've been interested in this for a while but have never really reached for it. However on Friday (the 19th) it goes on sale at Ulta for HALF PRICE! That's right I am planning on picking up this little gem for only 17 bucks! If I get my hands on it before it sells out, prepare for a review on my blog to come.

Secondly, I was browsing Forever 21 online and saw these gems in the jewelry section. This set of three beautiful stone rings is only 5 dollars! I love the look of a large stone on a simple ring and these colors are so fall I would love to get my fingers on them.
Thirdly and also from Forever 21 is this long sleeved polka dot dress. I normally stay far far away from polka dots. They just don't rub me the right way. However the print is so small and simple colors make this dress beautiful to me. What makes it even better is the long sleeves! There is nothing better than a light and simple long sleeved dress in the fall time.

Fourth is this little holographic number I saw on the Nasty Girl website. I think this bag is so unique looking and would be so fun on a night out with a simple black dress. I also love that you can see inside it without it being just a plain plastic material. The spikes on the bottom also add a little something.

Lastly, are these adorable shot glasses from Urban Outfitters. I think these are just the cutest little things! They are mini replicas of a cooper mug used for a Moscow Mule (very yummy). The little handles and the color make me want them for my bar!

That's all the things I am loving this week. Let me know what you think and also what you are lusting after this week in the comments below! Talk to ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment