Wednesday Wants II

Wednesday Wants 2
Hey Guys! Today I have some pretty exciting stuff in my Wednesday Wants!
First off I have been wanting the Lorac Pro palette for ages but lately have really been lusting over it! It seems similar to the Naked 1 but for some reason I still want to give this beauty a go. The colors are stunning and I have heard nothing but good things about it.
I just found out that Models Own nail polish is now sold in America at Forever 21! This is such exciting news for a nail junkie like me! I have wanted to try this brand and their unique neon colors for ages and now I can finally without paying a arm and a leg for shipping overseas!
Vance Joy has been a main stay on all of my playlists since last winter. I am obsessed with this amazing Aussie crooner and now that he put out his full length LP I have been dying to get my hands on it.
The 90's are making a serious comeback in the fashion world lately. This excites me simply for the fact that floral print babydoll dresses are in again! I am obsessed with the babydoll look and this one from AE is too cute to pass up. I love that the top is black but the bottom has a nice large floral print to it.
My last want this week is The Sims 4. I have been playing the sims for about 13 years now and can't believe the 4th installment is already out! Despite it's poor reviews I am still very curious to play it. Sadly since I operate solely on Mac software I can't try it without buying a windows computer or until they release a Mac version. I am hoping for the latter soon!
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I am loving this week and let me know if there is something you have been loving this week too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment