The Autumn Tag


Hey Guys! I'm back today with a fun little tag I came across while reading the lovely Fee over at Makeup Savvy. Since I don't have time for a proper post today due to a crazy work schedule I thought a quick little tag would be fun and rather easy to do. I haven't done a post like this so hopefully it will also help my readers get to know who writes these posts a bit better!

1. Okay, we're talking coffee's - what's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I am a starbucks fan for sure especially when the weather starts to turn cold. Not to be cliché (even though it so is) I love me a Pumpkin Spice Latte. However since those can get old pretty fast and I usually am back at my all time favorite a Soy Chai Tea Latte.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I'm not the biggest accessories fan but I really do love a good scarf. I have quite a few nice thicker ones from The Gap that I love to break out when it gets chilly. Also I do love wearing boots but I don't think I count those as an accessory personally!

3. Music - what's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?
This one is hard because my music taste is constantly changing. I really love artists like Death Cab for Cutie or Van Morrison during this time of year. Anything more on the mellow and acoustic side is what I lean towards. I find myself constantly going back to them when it get's cold out (aka lately they are all I listen to!) I have a music themed post coming up soon that will showcase more Fall artists I love to listen to.

4. Perfume - what's your favorite scent this time of year?
Chanel Chance is pretty much my all year scent. It's a classic that I never get tired of and can adapt to each season. I am looking into getting a bottle of Elizabeth and James Nirvana for the Fall however!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
When the Autumn time rolls around I become a candle junkie. Whenever and Wherever I can I will burn a candle. Bath and Body Works is hands down my favorite place to grab Fall scented candles. Their options are limitless! My top three are Mahogany Teakwood, Leaves and Pumpkin Caramel Latte.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
The weather. I love when it's chilly outside but there isn't snow on the ground yet. When you go outside and your lungs burn just a bit because it's cold but at the same time it feels so refreshing. Plus my allergies really love the weather too!

7. Favorite makeup look?
Very recently I have been really into red lipstick. Last fall I loved the Lorde style super dark berry lips. Still love that but more for Winter this year I think. Now I've been gravitating torwards my Mac Viva Glam Rihanna which is a super bright red lip. Especially with liquid liner as a mate, I think they are my favorite Fall makeup pieces!

8. What are you looking forward to in Autumn.
I do love going to football games and tailgating that's always something fun to do in the Fall. Also the scents, foods, and the clothes are just my favorite and things I look forward to breaking out all year long.

That's it for The Autumn Tag! This was quite fun and has me excited for Autumn to really show up. Hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know me a bit better. Leave me a post below if you decide to do the tag as well, I love reading other's answers.Talk to ya soon!
(all images I used in the collage are from weheartit.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment