Este Haim Makeup Look

Hey Guys! I am back today with yet another Haim makeup look video! I seriously am in love with this sister trio and their style. I think they are really unique from their music and fashion sense to the way they wear their makeup. I already did a video on Danielle's usual makeup look and that video went over really well so I decided to re-create the other two sister's typical makeup looks also!
from TheGaurdian.co.uk
Today I've posted the look I did that is similar to what Este usually sports. She keeps her face rather matte from her foundation to her lips. What I really love (besides her super bold red lip) is the orange eyeshadow she rocks. I never in my life have thought to pick up a orange eyshadow in fact I don't even own one! So I improvised with a matte orange blush (Hello Peaches from MAC!) and mixed it with MAC's Brule eyeshadow (also a matte).


I'm kind of obsessed with how this look turned out and hope you like it as well. I will post the last video with Alana's makeup look hopefully this weekend! Thanks for watching and reading.Let me know what you think of the look down below! See ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment