Wednesday Wants I

Wednesday Wants Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys! I'm back today with a series I used to love doing! I've decided to change the way I do Wednesday Wants and I hope you enjoy it!
This week's set is inspired by the fact that summer is on it's way out. A lot of these items have summer vibes and I just don't want those vibes to disappear just yet!
I've been wanting to invest in a solid pair of sunglasses lately after breaking a bunch of cheapies. I was going to settle for Wayfarers but these Clubmasters caught my eye and I'm smitten! They are so beautiful and classy looking with the gold detail, I'm seriously considering shelling out a pretty penny for them.
I was lucky enough to see Local Natives play at a festival lately and was not disappointed. I've loved them for a while but seeing them live was a whole other level! Their mellow Cali- vibe sound would sound amazing on a record so I really want to grab their first album soon!
Booties may not scream summer but they are the perfect transition shoe from summer to fall. This pair from Forever 21 is adorable, not too high-heeled and comes in a nice brown color which I totally dig.
Toner has been my new favorite step in my skin care regime this summer but I hate wasting a cotton pad every night! Lush's Tea Tree Water Toner comes in a spray bottle which nixes the need to waste. Genius!
Lastly, this contour palette has been catching my eyes for a while. It comes with the perfect contour and highlight colors which will help me fake a tanned and sculpted look this fall. It's LE also so I better get my hands on it quick!
These are a few things I have my eyes on this week! Let me know if you are lusting after some of these too or if there is something else I should be looking at. Talk to ya'll soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment