Wednesday Wants 9-10-13

Wednesday Wants 9-10-13
                                                                       1 2 3 4 5
             
These are posts I have really missed doing lately so I'm glad to have them up and running again! This week I am lusting over eye makeup and fall clothing items. The Stila eyeliner is a coffee brown color which I am wanting for an everyday topline look. I love this eyeliner in black and have been meaning to pick up it's chocolate friend! The hoodie is a basic from American Apparel that I would love to have in black. I have a few other colors and they are great to throw in in a hurry to class. 
The pigment is Naked from MAC . I haven't tried their pigments before so am looking to stay neutral on my first go. Next are the boyfriend sweatpants in black from PINK by V.S. I love a loose fitting pant and it's that time of year to break out the sweats! Lastly, I am looking to expand my shoe collection for school time and a herringbone patterned Tom's with a teal bottom will do just the trick! Tell me below if you love any of these items or what you are lusting over this week! 
 - Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment