Queen Vic


Blogging World,
 I am back! After a long hiatus I have returned to this wonderful hobby of mine. To get back in the swing of things I'm gonna talk to ya'll about a nail polish I have been loving this fall. It is by a wonderful british brand called Butter London and it's name is Queen Vic.

 If there's two things I love in life it's nail polish and british royals so this polish is just my cup of tea (okay enough of the british quips...).
In all reality, Queen Vic is a beautiful cranberry colored polish that is perfect for the fall and winter seasons.


 It is super pigmented and in fact looks rather decent after just one coat. However I did end up applying to because I feel nail naked if I only leave one!
Please Excuse the Awful Job I did Painting my Nails here!

Queen Vic is thankfully part of Butter's permanent range so you can pick it up anytime. They retail for around 15 dollars and can be found at both Sephora and Ulta. Let me know your favorite fall or Butter shades in the comments below! Thanks for reading!
 - Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment