Mac Creme Cup

Mac Creme Cup has to be one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. It is a cremesheen formula which I find is the best out of the MAC range. This texture makes it creamy and easy to apply. It is a bit more glossy than other lipsticks I own but it really does not bother me. It is a blue toned pink but is rather muted in color. It comes up a bit redder on my skintone when I've seen it shown up paler on darker skinned people. It's a great everyday nudey pink shade that I am glad to have in my collection. Luckily it is also part of the permanent range at MAC. Let me know below if you love this lipstick or any others similar to it!
 - Jenn

No Flash

Obvious Flash

2 comments:

  1. Hiya I love your blog and I have nominated you for the liebster award check it out here: -> http://unirunway.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    you have an amazing blog well done

    love naddie - unirunway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it has taken me ages to reply to your comment but wow thank you so much! I'm honored that you like my blog well enough to give me a Liebster. Thank you so much and I quite enjoy your blog as well! Cheers!

      Delete