Wednesday Wants 3-27-13

Wednesday Wants 3-27-13

1 2 3 4 5
I haven't done a blog post in quite a while! Between being on holiday and a bunch of school work it's been tough to find a few extra minutes to blog! Hopefully this post will throw me back in the loop. For my weekly wants this week, I'm going pretty spring accessory heavy!
 The bag is this amazing City Office Bag from Zara. I've seen Erica Fae with it and am now lusting over it myself! The scarf is from Gap and I have always loved the mix of colors coral and pink, so this really caught my eye the other day.
As for the nail polish, I've never tried anything from Illamasqua but have been considering wading into the pool with a nail polish. This color is beautiful and singing Spring to my ears! I don't even think I have anything like it in my obnoxiously sized collection either! Bonus!
These boots are from a website I've never shopped called Necessary Clothing. My best friend swears by the site and these boots are so beautiful and cheaply priced I might pick them up. Lastly, this beautiful galaxy tank from Forever 21. I'm on the space trend bandwagon these days and would love to add this pink hued addition! That's all for this week, keep a look out for new posts soon!
PS: I linked my blog to Bloglovin ---->
Feel free to follow.
 oh and my instagram is:
neonnjenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment