Mario Badescu Drying Lotion





There are only a few things I really don't feel guilty splurging on when it comes to beauty items. Skincare falls under the not-guilty category. The Mario Badescu skincare line has caught my eye for quite some time, the price tags not so much. However when it came down to it I decided a few months ago to pick up the drying lotion in the line. Boy am I glad  I did! The drying lotion is meant to "dry up" any blemishes you have on your face over night. It actually works quite well too! It's not a overnight miracle in a bottle, but it really does help shrink the size and redness of the spot. The application is easier than I would of thought at first. You just need a cotton bud, dip it into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle and directly apply to your spot! I highly recommend this product and hope to try more of this skincare line soon. Let me know in a comment if there is anything in particular you suggest!
- Jenn



0 comments:

Post a Comment